A new report highlights faculty research and student learning opportunities in the planning and development of a sustainable community on the University’s 5,000-acre UMore Park property. The publication provides guidelines for infusing the University’s academic mission into the project and describes ways that faculty and students can participate. Learn how you can get involved by reading the recently published report. For more information on UMore Park, visit the UMore Park Web site.
UMore Park Research and Teaching Opportunities
About Amy Danielson
- Controlled substances moves to DEHS May 22, 2013
- U of M physics professor makes the case for funding scientific research May 17, 2013
- NIH releases new sequestration guidelines May 14, 2013
- BioCoR short courses May 2, 2013
- Under the microscope: examining the promise of bioremediation May 2, 2013
- Comment to win Gopher basketball tickets November 3, 2011
- Telling your research story: tips from U communicators May 10, 2012
- New IRB Website Launched June 1, 2010
- UMore Park Research and Teaching Opportunities January 5, 2010
- The right personality for the job: Deniz Ones March 7, 2012
- Gene modification technology developed at the U receives patents | Business @ the U of M: […] newly issued patents are part of a portf...
- Andria Waclawski: Reblogged this on Business @ the U of M and commen...
- Under the microscope: examining the promise of bioremediation | Research @ the U of M: [...] example, one project uses a novel technology...
- Erin Dennis: Hi Neil, According to the staff at DEHS, Autoclave...
- Neil Carlson: Where do I get the autoclave test strips?...
Academic Health Center ACUP award CDMRP College of Biological Sciences College of Liberal Arts College of Science and Engineering compliance conflict of interest CTSI DOD Environment FAQ funding funding opportunity HRPP humanities IACUC IBC intellectual property interdisciplinary IonE IP IRB licensing McKnight McKnight Land-Grant Medical School Mulcahy NIH NSF Office for Technology Commercialization OTC OVPR patent postdoc RAR RCR research Research Advancement SPA startup symposium technology training
© 2013 Regents of the University of Minnesota.