This week, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 7-to-2 in favor of Roche Holding AG in the case of Stanford v. Roche Molecular Systems. The suit pertained to a dispute over ownership of intellectual property for methods of testing the effectiveness of an H.I.V. treatment. Mark Holodniy, the principle investigator in this case, had transferred rights […]
Tag Archives: Bayh-Dole Act
- U’s health care “big data” push to produce better patient care, research April 17, 2014
- U students become entrepreneurs through MIN-Corps’ STARTUP April 14, 2014
- Rightsizing faculty educational requirements March 25, 2014
- University economic development office will strengthen business ties statewide March 13, 2014
- Funding for research a top priority, new video highlights need February 27, 2014
- Comment to win Gopher basketball tickets November 3, 2011
- Telling your research story: tips from U communicators May 10, 2012
- New IRB Website Launched June 1, 2010
- Change to U of M’s international travel policy December 23, 2011
- VP Herman on the innovation deficit August 19, 2013
- EpiCH News – February, 2012 « Inside SPH: University of Minnesota: […] International Travel Alert All UMN staf...
- EpiCH News – March, 2012 « Inside SPH: University of Minnesota: […] International Travel AlertAllUMN staff a...
- Kathryn France: Please provide more specific information about acc...
- Erin Dennis: Reblogged this on Business @ the U of M....
- Tim bray: Thanks to the two commenters who have expressed co...
Academic Health Center ACUP Board of Regents Brian Herman College of Biological Sciences College of Food Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences College of Liberal Arts College of Science and Engineering conflict of interest CTSI Environment funding funding opportunity Grant-in-aid HRPP IACUC IBC intellectual property interdisciplinary IonE IRB licensing McKnight McKnight Land-Grant Medical School MnDRIVE MN Futures Mulcahy NIH NSF Office for Technology Commercialization OTC OVPR OVPR Funding patent postdoc RAR RCR REO research Research Advancement SPA startup technology training
U of M Research on TwitterMy Tweets
© 2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota.