As part of an effort to reduce the administrative burden on researchers, the Human Research Protection Program has updated its signature requirements for Institutional Review Board medical applications.
Tag Archives: signature
- Funding for research a top priority, new video highlights need February 27, 2014
- State issues 2015 Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund RFP February 26, 2014
- Informatics institute to serve U-wide research community February 19, 2014
- VP Herman presents 2013 research report, announces new strategic plan February 14, 2014
- Finding the right data storage solution at the U February 11, 2014
- Comment to win Gopher basketball tickets November 3, 2011
- Telling your research story: tips from U communicators May 10, 2012
- VP Herman on the innovation deficit August 19, 2013
- New IRB Website Launched June 1, 2010
- UMore Park Research and Teaching Opportunities January 5, 2010
- Kathryn France: Please provide more specific information about acc...
- Erin Dennis: Reblogged this on Business @ the U of M....
- Tim bray: Thanks to the two commenters who have expressed co...
- ES: One major pitfall of transitioning from UStores to...
- GrumpyPI: Actually, the UMarket ordering process is more bur...
Academic Health Center ACUP Board of Regents Brian Herman College of Biological Sciences College of Food Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences College of Liberal Arts College of Science and Engineering conflict of interest CTSI Environment funding funding opportunity Grant-in-aid HRPP IACUC IBC intellectual property interdisciplinary IonE IP IRB licensing McKnight McKnight Land-Grant Medical School MnDRIVE MN Futures Mulcahy NIH NSF Office for Technology Commercialization OTC OVPR OVPR Funding patent postdoc RAR RCR research Research Advancement SPA startup technology training
U of M Research on TwitterMy Tweets
© 2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota.