As part of an effort to reduce the administrative burden on researchers, the Human Research Protection Program has updated its signature requirements for Institutional Review Board medical applications.
Tag Archives: signature
- IRB application and policy changes November 25, 2013
- VP Herman update on strategic planning November 22, 2013
- U of M-industry partnership boosts realism, improves outcomes in medical training November 19, 2013
- U of M places 9th in Nikon’s Small World November 19, 2013
- Veterans and others benefit from military funded research November 11, 2013
- Comment to win Gopher basketball tickets November 3, 2011
- Telling your research story: tips from U communicators May 10, 2012
- VP Herman on the innovation deficit August 19, 2013
- New IRB Website Launched June 1, 2010
- Ancient remedy a promising cure for Clostridium difficile July 9, 2013
- Erin Dennis: That's great! We love to hear these kinds of stori...
- Kathryn: An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this o...
- Erin Dennis: Reblogged this on Business @ the U of M....
- Stan Harpstead: It is clear that research discovery is a probabili...
- Erin Dennis: James, Thank you for the comment and the suggestio...
Academic Health Center ACUP Brian Herman College of Biological Sciences College of Food Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences College of Liberal Arts College of Science and Engineering conflict of interest CTSI Environment FAQ funding funding opportunity Grant-in-aid HRPP IACUC IBC intellectual property interdisciplinary IonE IP IRB licensing McKnight McKnight Land-Grant Medical School MnDRIVE MN Futures Mulcahy NIH NSF Office for Technology Commercialization OTC OVPR OVPR Funding patent postdoc RAR RCR research Research Advancement SPA startup technology training
© 2013 Regents of the University of Minnesota.